Super Gro: Plant Fertilizer
March 8, 2018, 11:12 am
Super Gro is a natural liquid fertilizer which was developed to ensure the enhancement of your crops and agricultural productivity both in quality and quantity. It is a natural fertilizer that will increase your agricultural yield more than three times what you would get from synthetic or chemical fertilizer.
Super Gro is a product of NEOLIFE, a company that specializes in natural and nutritional health products for human and plants. Super Gro is a 100% organic liquid fertilizer, which is made from poultry droppings and sea bird guano. Being made from organic matter with absolutely no chemicals added to it, it is 100% safe to use on any vegetables or crop. Super Gro can be applied to any plant, tree, vegetable and even grass that require fertilization.
Super Gro was started about fifteen years ago on the West Coast of South Africa. Its main ingredient being seabird guano gets collected from eight different sites along the West Coast under supervision of the South African Nature Conservation, to ensure that all of the birds and their nesting sites stay protected and minimal disturbance takes place.
MINERAL COMPONENT OF SUPER GRO
Super Gro contains the following minerals:
• Nitrogen (N) 72g per litre (Macro)
• Phosphorus (P) 45g per litre (Macro)
• Potassium (K) 30g per litre (Macro)
• Sulphur (S) 15g per litre (Macro)
• Calcium (CA) 9g per litre (Macro)
• Magnesium (MG) 7g per litre (Macro)
• Iron (FE) 5mg per litre (Micro)
• Iodine (IoD) 3mg per litre (Micro)
• Marine Salt (MS) 1mg per litre (Micro)
• Zinc (Zn) 1mg per litre (Micro)
The beauty of Super Gro is that it is devoid of chemicals or synthetic substances which have made it to be safer for human health because it has no chemical residue that could remain in the agriculture produce which could put human life in danger in the process of consumption. It also does not have any chemical substance therein that could subsequently destroy the soil.
FUNCTIONS OF SUPER GRO
Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant, by reducing the surface tension of water in addition to acting as a wetting agent. Super Gro helps make water "wetter" by reducing its surface tension. It may seem contradictory, but water does not always "wet" very well except when Super Gro is added. Often it tends to bead up on the waxy surfaces of plants, crops, lawns and gardens, and before it has a chance to penetrate, it runs off or evaporates. Super Gro helps conserve water. It tends to increase the rate at which water penetrates common soils.
FEATURES OF SUPER GRO
- Super Gro is a multi-purpose surfactant.
- It makes water "wetter".
- Specifically formulated to be effective, economical and versatile.
- Easy to use.
- Long shelf life.
- Tolerates extreme temperature variations.
- Safe to use indoors and outdoors.
- Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable.
- It improves the absorption of nutrients.
Advantages of Using SUPER GRO
- Because Super Gro makes water wetter, it increases soil penetration and retention.
- Because Super Gro makes water to be wetter, it helps to retain the water under the soil much longer which ensures that the soil continues to be wet even in dry warm weather, which also makes the crops/plants maintain their evergreen outlook and growth during dry season (drought).
- Biodegradable - leaves no harmful residue on the products of the crops and plants.
- Super Gro being natural does not have chemicals that could leave any harmful residue on the soil, unlike other types of fertilizers.
- It does not adversely alter soil pH.
- Reduces watering time, by reducing run-off and evaporation.
- It increases plant and crop yields - increased maximum production is assured.
- It is highly concentrated and, therefore, very economical - a little quantity goes a very long way.
- It is user-friendly, environment-friendly and nature-friendly.
- It acts as a sticker on plants because it has internal ability to absorb solar energy and gum it to the plant for efficient and maximum production.
- The crops and plants will have greener and healthier outlook at all times and at any
- It enables farmers save a lot of time - a minimum portion of land produces maximum output (maximum yield).
- It enables farmers save a lot of money - a minimum input
- It produces maximum output (maximum yield).
- It ensures uniformity of crops/plants and their seeds/products.
To begin enjoying the amazing benefits of Super Gro on your vegetable, crop, fish or poultry farm, contact Harriet on 08189292949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know in the comments below if you've used Super Gro and the results it gave your farm.
[Editorial Note: This is a sponsored post]